- La Boheme. Signed by Licia Albanese, Giuseppe di Stefano and Cesare Siepi, with cast including Gueden, Guarrera; Erede conducting. Vol. 16, no. 19, March 10, 1952. Wrappers detached; leaves loose.
- Le Nozze di Figaro. Signed by Eleanor Steber and Cesare Siepi, with cast including Guarrera, Miller, Conner, Corena and Stiedry. Vol. 19, no. 10, January 10, 1955.
- Tosca. Signed by Licia Albanese, with cast including Barioni and Warren. Vol. 21, no. 19, March 18, 1957.
- Cavalleria Rusticana. Signed by Zinka Milanov, with cast including Tucker and Zanasi; Pagliacci, with cast including Amara, del Monaco and Warren. Vol. 23, No. 9, December 29, 1958.
- Les Contes D'Hoffmann. Signed by Nicolai Gedda (twice), with cast including Dobbs, Elias, Amara and London; Morel conducting Vol. 23, no. 14, February 2, 1959.
- Der Rosenkavalier. Signed by Lisa della Casa, Christa Ludwig, and Elizabeth Soederstroem, with cast including Czerwenka; Leinsdorf conducting. Vol. 24 no. 8, December 26, 1959.
- Pelleas et Melisande. Signed by Victoria de Los Angeles, with cast including Uppman, London; Morel conducting. Vol. 24 no. 11, January 16, 1960.
- Carmen. Signed by Risë Stevens, with cast including Tucker, Amara and Guarrera; Morel conducting. Vol. 24 no. 14, February 6, 1960. With tape repair to leaf with autograph.
- Simon Boccanegra. Signed by Zinka Milanov and Carlo Bergonzi, with cast including Guarrera, Tozzi; Mitropoulos conducting. Vol. 24 no. 22, April 2, 1960.
A Century of the Met. October 1983. 114 pp.
With interesting articles on the Metropolitan Opera in New York, and particular operas, composers, performers, etc., accompanied by photographic illustrations. Item #24360
Price: $300.00 other currencies