In very good condition overall. Common defects include minor creasing, staining, soiling, and foxing.
1) Adams, Maude (1872-1953). Bust-length portrait of the American actress.
2) Branscombe, Maud (fl. 1870s-80s). Bust-length lithographic portrait with a fan on cardstock, ca. 115 x 68 mm. Boston, Buford, lithographer.
3) Burke, Billie (1884-1970). Bust-length portrait of the young American actress. Richard Brown, photographer. Published in London by the Philco Publishing Co. Postmarked 05. With autogrpah note.
4) Burke. Three-quarter-length role portrait holding a small book. Oxford, Draycott Galleries, photographer. Published in London by Davidson Bros. Postmarked Shepherds Bush, 06.
The two Burke postcards contain manuscript letters, postage stamps, and postmarks.
5) Carter, Mrs. Leslie (1857-1937). Three-quarter-length sepia portrait of the American actress draped in furs with large muff. Published in Boston, Berlin, and Leipzig by Owens Bros., Hillson Co.
6) Drew, John (1853-1927). Three-quarter-length portrait of the American actor with a small terrier. Published in New York by E. Frey & Co. Two file holes to upper edge; remnants of adhesive.
7) Langtry, Lillie (1853-1929). Bust-length color portrait of the English actress. Published in Holmfirth (England) and New York by Bamforth and Co. Publishers.
8) Lloyd, Harold (1893-1971). Bust-length portrait of the American actor with a reproduction of his autograph signature and inscription to lower right portion.
9) Robson, Eleanor (1879-1979). Waist-length portrait of the English actress and founder of the Metropolitan Opera Guild.
Price: $40.00 other currencies