- First American Tour, 1936. Wrappers illustrated by Heckroth printed in red, green, black, and brown.
- Second American Tour, 1937. Gold wrappers.
- Third American Tour, 1938. Blue wrappers with silver lettering to upper.
- Fourth American Season, 1933/3, 1937/8. Blue wrappers with silver lettering to upper.
- Ballets Jooss. Pictorial wrappers illustrating scenes from the ballets performed, including The Green Table, 1933-34.
- Sixth American Tour, 1941-42. Jooss Ballet Dance-Theatre, Dartington Hall, Devon, England. Ivory wrappers printed in red and black.
- Jooss Ballet The Contemporary Dance-Theatre... In Association with The Arts Council of Great Britian. Gold wrappers. Fifteenth Season. With interesting commentary on Jooss and his company by Arnold Haskell.
Folio. Wrappers. Each issue with numerous photographic illustrations by noted photographers including Lipnitzky, Anthony, Sacha, Kahle, etc. together with essays relating to the ballets, the company, the music, etc.
Some wrappers slightly worn. In quite good condition overall. Item #27729
Price: $300.00 other currencies