Budapest: Zeneműkiado Vállalat [PN Z. 2949], 1958.
Folio. Stapled. Original publisher's dark pink printed wrappers with small reproduction photograph of Zerkovitz to upper, contents to verso, publisher's catalog to verso of lower. 3-26 pp.
- Asszonykám, adj egy kis kimenőt (Op. 111)
- Bözsi ne sírjon (Op. 185)
- Hulló falevél (Op. 85)
- Mi, muzsikus lelkek (Op. 151)
- Minden csak komédia (Op. 181)
- Mondják meg a legkisebbik Horváth lánynak (Op. 135)
- Most amikor minden virág nyílik (Op. 83)
- Nem tudom mi az oka (Op. 186)
- Sokszor úgy szeretnék sírni (Op. 124)
Wrappers worn and loose, spine reinforced and repaired with old paper tape.
Béla Zerkovitz was a leading popular song composer in pre-war Hungary. Many of his early hits were made popular due to their inclusion in stage comedies; he went on to write over 70 operettas. His music has remained popular in Hungary, surviving during the Communist Era, as shown by the current collection, and still appearing on recordings to this day.
Price: $15.00 other currencies